Which Montessori course is best for you ?
This course includes 60 hours of lectures and practical work, plus 9 hours of observations of children. It is suitable for:
- Classroom Assistants
- Interns (Practicants) and Apprentices
- School Administrators
- Interested parents
- Those who are looking to gain a basic understanding of Montessori Theory and practice.
- If you are thinking of doing a Montessori Teacher training but are not sure yet.
- If you work with another age group, but would like to understand the age group 3-6 better.
This course is suitable for adults who wish to work in the Montessori Children’s house with children from age 3-6 years. It is an intensive study, that includes:
- Montessori Theory
- Montessori Pedagogy
- Practice with materials in the areas of Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, Mathematics and explorations of Art, History and Science.
- Classroom Practice
- Studies of Theory and Practice