This workshop is aimed at teachers. The course content is meant for the Children’s House (ages 3-6).
The course parts can be taken individually or together. The theory part (part 1) is not compulsory, but is highly recommended to get a good start in the workshops.
|Part 1 (ONLINE)||Theory for parts 2-5||Wed, September 29, 2021|
|Part 2 (on site)||Handcrafts||Sat, October 30, 2021|
|Part 3 (on site)||Art||Sat, November 13, 2021|
|Part 4 (on site)||Music, World of Animals and Plants||Sat, January 15, 2022|
|Part 5 (on site)||Geography, Experiments, History||Sat, February 5, 2022|
Course content Part 1 – Theory
- Theoretical introduction to Cultural Exploration (also known as Cultural and Sensorial Extensions
- An overview of the upcoming 4 workshops
- The importance of this discovery for the child
- What belongs in the child’s home, what belongs in school? And why?
- The link to cosmic education, which takes place in the 6-12 age group
Course content Part 2 – Handcrafting
- Historical foundations of needlework
- Connections to cultural discovery
- How to present handwork in the children’s house (Montessori Kindergarten)
- Importance of movement analysis and fine motor skills
- Seasonal changes – when and how to rotate materials
- Analysis of movement, hand skills and how to
- Practical skills and techniques
- The opportunity to share your own experience and learn from others
Montessori CH Ausbildungszentrum, Alte Landstrasse 153, 8706 Meilen
The workshop is presented in German with translation to English.
45chf for the Online Theory Lecture
180chf per day for part 2, 3, 4, 5
You may enrol for as many days as you wish.